Autore Topic: Lazio Aleksandar Kolarov joins Man City (Man City website)  (Letto 1377 volte)

Offline chemist

• Power Biancoceleste
    • Mostra profilo
    • biancocelesti.org
Lazio Aleksandar Kolarov joins Man City (Man City website)
« : Sabato 24 Luglio 2010, 19:39:42 »
Official Manchester City website

Roberto Mancini has made defender Aleksandar Kolarov from Lazio his latest signing.

And the manager confirmed too that the arrival of the Serbian World Cup star does not mean the end of the road at the club for Wayne Bridge.

“I want two top class players for each position,” he declared in the wake of the opening 2-0 defeat to Sporting Lisbon in the Barclays New York Challenge.

Twenty-four-year-old Kolarov has been granted a work permit and has passed a medical. He will not be joining the sqaud in New York.

Mancini has been tracking the versatile left sided player for some time.

“I first saw Kolarov in his Lazio debut back in 2007, I was impressed by the speed and strength of someone so young” revealed the manager.
"He was composed on the ball had an excellent delivery with his left foot and was technically very able."
I have watched him a lot since then and so have the Manchester City scouts. His attacking capability is very good. He is fast and can shoot with power and accuracy.
He also has the ability to play in numerous positions and is very good in midfield. This is an additional benefit to the team. He has a fantastic international career ahead of him. I am looking forward to working with him.”

Vai al forum